Open House Week in German companies – 17th – 21st June 2019
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to take a look at how the engineering firm Abydos in Hazlov operates. Check out the places you normally can’t go. See what it looks like where the strongest guys work. Thanks to their hard work, components are produced for luxury cars like Audi and Volvo, for tractors like John Deere, Caterpillar construction machines, and even KUKA robots.
What you’ll see during your visit:
- The process of machining iron castings
- Cutters working in a challenging environment with special equipment for extracting and filtering dust
- The process of coating and dipping machined products in large paint shops
- Product inspection using optical instruments (endoscopes and borescopes) originally developed for medical diagnosis
- The casual atmosphere in the halls where physically demanding work is performed
- You’ll also see our office facilities and meet the technical and administrative staff, without whom the company couldn’t run
Plus detailed explanations by experienced employees.
There is no question that you won’t get the answer to. So don’t hesitate! Come on over!
The team at Abydos is looking forward to meeting you.
Our doors will be open from 9:00 to 14:00, 17 June to 21 June.
Send group registration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The event is for students over 12 years of age.